Conditions & Diseases
- Institute of Medicine (IOM) — a database of their reports focused on many different conditions and diseases, including Ebola, Lung Cancer, and Vector-Borne Diseases.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — contains comprehensive information resources on a wide range of diseases and conditions.
- National Institues of Health (NIH) — provides resources to health topics and links to the NIH’s Institues focusing on specific health conditions, including Diabetes (NIDDK), Drug Abuse (NIDA), Mental Health (NIMH), Cancer (NCI), and many more.
- MedlinePlus — part of U.S. National Library of Medicine under the NIH, provides comprehensive information about many health topics, including body systems, disorders and conditions, and various demographic groups.
- Mayo Clinic — provides comprehensive guides on hundreds of conditions, and their Symptom Checker allows users to narrow their search for information.