- Global Health (globalhealth.gov)
- World Health Report
- World Health Organization
- CDC Global Health Odyssey Museum
- World Health Organization Women’s Health Resources
- Country Statistics and Profiles
- United Nations Millennium Development Goals
- Global Burden of Disease
- amfAR, the Foundation for AIDS Research
- Knowledge for Health — Portal for Global Health Information
- Foreign Assistance by the US Government
Global Health Topics:
- Global and Domestic HIV/AIDS Resources and Tutorials (KaiserEDU)
- The Current State of the Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic (Tutorial) (KaiserEDU)
- Animal Health and Global Zoonotic Diseases
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Safety and Violence
- Tutorial: Global Health Financing (kaiserEDU)
- Global Health Interactive Resource
Safety and Violence:
- Traffic Accidents
- Injuries and Prevention
- Department of Injuries and Violence Prevention
- The GAVI Alliance
A public-private partnership works to ensure that children around the world have access to vaccines.
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
This international organization funds interventions against HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria.
- Travel (U.S. Department of State)
Visit the official travel site of the Bureau of Consular Affairs to find international travel tips, documentation requirements, and safety information.
- Travelers’ Health (U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Find specific health information, including alerts and updates, concerning global travel.